Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Performs mechanical and hydraulic maintenance on conventional and NC/Automatic machine tools, but do not normally involve the electronics associated with such equipment. Dismantles, moves, assembles, installs and repairs all types of conventional and NC/automatic machine tools including lathes, mills, punch presses, die casting machines, injection and compression plastic molding machines and automatic screw machines.
- Lubricates machine tools and equipment.
- Performs repairs and replacement of parts on small tools such as pneumatic spray mist units, bench grinders, sanders and drills.
- Performs plumbing hook-ups which may involve soft/hard soldering, installation, forming and bending copper and steel tubing for fluid, pneumatic or hydraulic applications.
- May perform gas welding and brazing.
- Reads and interprets layout plans, blueprints, operating and repair manuals, engineering sketches and often works from verbal instructions.
- May troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment and systems requiring the isolation of the malfunction, disassembly of equipment and repair/replacement of bearings, gears and structural components.
- May perform preventive maintenance on equipment and mechanical systems.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires a High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3+ years of directly related experience.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.