Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
Personal Assistant to the General Manager
The Personal Assistant ensures the professional and smooth operation of the hotel executive office and represents the General Manager, the hotel and Kempinski always. The job of Personal Assistant to General Manager is executed satisfactorily when the Personal Assistant coordinates, organises, and channels all efforts through the General Manager’s office to ensure well-organised communication and full support to the General Manager and other departments when necessary and applicable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure smooth operations within the executive department.
- Daily organisation of all incoming mail, calls and tracing file.
- Strong support to the General Manager with all office administration.
- Project organisation with guidance by the General Manager.
- Plan internal events and meetings.
- Evaluate guest questionnaires / supervise Customer Satisfaction Tool.
- Act as an internal mediator between departments.
- Co-ordinate public relation issues and sales transactions.
- Plan and execute mailings.
- Complaint handling.
- Prepare and coordinate VIP arrivals etc.
- Communicate hotel philosophy and represent the hotel internally and externally.
- Organise travel arrangements for the General Manager.
- Participate in meetings, prepare meeting minutes.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Higher College Education and/or High School Diploma, Hotel Apprenticeship.
- General office administration
- Hotel operations and administration experience
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Information management
- International etiquette
- Team building skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Planning/organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility, initiative
- Results oriented
- Pro-active hospitality skills including guest service skills
Computer literacy adapted to the field of Executive Office:
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge
- Digital equipment knowledge
- To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially:
- People oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Stress management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Positive attitude
- Role model behaviour
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.