Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for the management of input from across the commercial functions into the business plan. This is inclusive of business case modelling and Quarterly reforecast
- Responsible for providing key input for developing and maintaining models for annual Budgeting of Revenues across the business. (Consumer, Digital, FinTech, ICT, etc)
- OPEX Estimation
- RGS Estimation
- MoU Estimation
- Data & SMS Usage Assumptions
- Responsible for providing key input for developing and maintain models for quarterly forecasting of Revenues across the business. (Consumer, Digital, FinTech, ICT, etc.)
- Populating Load files for processing by Corporate Performance Management department.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in developing quarterly Commercial plans for the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO).
- Develop Models for Business Cases for Products & Services, Promotions, Events and other commercial interventions to ensure viability before roll out.
- Manage training for stakeholder functions to better understand business case modeling.
- Provide market forecast for network dimensioning.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly or adhoc commercial planning reports as per plan or line Managers request
- Provide key input into preparation of commercial Opex Budget
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Sophisticated customer base and erratic customer behaviour.
- Global technology trends and advancements
- Highly regulated environment – (BoG/NCA/Ministry of Communication/ and much more)
- Vendor Management Relationship
- Global & MTN Group approved Telecommunication/ICT Network Standards and Practices
- Performance driven environment
- Diverse Cultural environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Growing Sophistication of the customer
- Non-traditional Revenue opportunity
- Agile Leadership
- Big Data/ Business Intelligence regime
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related discipline
- A post graduate degree MBA or Professional Certification will be advantageous
- 5 years’ work experience which includes: 3 years in a supervisory role preferably in the telecommunication industry or FMCG
- Strong Knowledge in Business/Commercial intelligence and Analysis
- Financial Management
- Business Acumen
- Strong Knowledge on Forecasting tools and methodology
- Stakeholder Management
- Microsoft Office e.g. Power BI
- Adequate knowledge of statistical tools
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
- Skill in Resource Management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 9th July,2021 to:
Email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0013 as the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.