Healthcare Jobs In Ghana : Quality Control Officers / Microbiologist - COA Research & Manufacturing CompanyHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of Quality Control Officers and Microbiologist in COA Research and Manufacturing Company
Quality Control Officers (4) Job Description
- Assessing product specifications and testing them with customer requirements.
- Setting objectives for quality assurance compliance for achieving set targets.
- Planning and implementing performance improvement and quality assurance programmes,
- Ensuring product compliance with legal and quality standards.
- Guiding production staff about quality measures.
- Understanding, assessing and performing tests and procedures, and investigating product modifications.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy work environment
- Perform investigations of OOS results and implement CAPA plans and change controls.
- Understand the acceptance activity requirements for incoming in-process and final inspection requirements to ensure product conforms to specification, and the proper handling of OOS items,
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Microbiologist (1) Job Description
- Contribute to the in-process and release testing of finished products.
- Participate in operation and maintenance of microbiology lab equipment.
- Perform analytical testing on in-process and final products.
- Perform required bioburden, sterility and bacterial endotoxin testing on final products and raw materials.
- Execute and maintain product stability studies.
- Serve as the attending Microbiologist during aseptic manufacturing; perform auditing and environmental monitoring during production.
- Understand the stop orders, concessions, CAPA, calibration, preventive maintenance, material identification & segregation, documentation configuration control practices, documentation & disposition of non-conforming material.
- Comply to the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals and applicable laws and regulations.
- BSc (Hons) in any biological Science discipline
- A minimum of six months experience in any FDA regulated industry
How To Apply
Applications with Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be sent to
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
P.O. BOX AD 1203
ADISADEL - CAPE COAST
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Deadline for the submission of application is 14th July, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.