Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A well-established financial institution in Kumasi, Ashanti Region is searching for competent, result-oriented and energetic personnel to join its team in the following job categories.
CREDIT OFFICERS (job Code: CR-01 21)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell loan products to existing and potential customers of the bank
- Identify and screen customers for loan
- Offer loan advisory services to customers
- Recruit, select, and orient new clients to the lending policies and procedures
- Process loan applications, conduct loan appraisal, monitoring and recovery
- Achieve loan targets
- Achieve customer growth target
- Ensure quality loan portfolio
- Facilitate the valuation of collaterals
- Ensure adequate loan documentations
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports within timelines
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The ideal candidate should be a self-motivator, have good sense of judgment, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- The person must demonstrate knowledge in credit regulations and credit procedures, must have attention to details and strong report writing skills.
- The person must be knowledgeable in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- The academic qualification require is a minimum of first degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 3years working experience in a related industry.
- The ideal candidate should not be more than 35 years.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.