Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOS Children's Villages Ghana is part of a global humanitarian organisation dedicated to providing Family-Based Care (FBC) for children without parental care. We also provide social services for families at nsk through our Family Strengthening Programme (FSP). Currently, we have four villages in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi & Tamale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates on our GrEEn Project for the position of Training Team Leader
Duty Post: Kumasi
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a first degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies or HND holder in a relevant related field. 2nd degree is an added advantage
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in project management and youth capacity building within a development context. Experience working on youth employability related projects, community-based organisations and local authorities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Have passion for working with youth and have understanding of the current situation for young people
- Possess the skill to undertake a full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Have adequate knowledge of learning management systems, e-leaming platforms and web delivery tools. Preferably be familiar with a hub environment and must have worked with a couple of hubs in different capacities
- Experience with computer networking, operating systems and various Internet applications. Possess demonstrable leadership & organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Have knowledge of the local youth employment opportunities and challenges
- Possess positive and professional approach: highly organised, leadership ability, and innovation, flexible, self-thive and ability to work very fast and under strict deadlines keeping commitments.
- Possess strong coordination and team management ability.
- Be ready to work long hours and over the weekends
- Have excellent command of spoken and written English and at least one (1) Ghanaian language preferrably Twi
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications, (indicating their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with Photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O. Box AN 16657
Or email to
Not later than 16th July, 2021.
Only shortliated applicants shall bo contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.