Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SOS Children's Villages Ghana is part of a global humanitarian and child welfare organisation that provides a stable family environment for children in need. We have four villages currently in operation in Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi & Tamale. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Programme (FSP). Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as Corporate Fundraising Officer
Duty Post: Accra
The role supports the SOS CV Ghana's Strategic ambition of positioning its self as a credible and valued organisation that meets the needs of OVCs at both national and local level by setting clear operating frameworks; presenting clear and consistent messaging, including protecting and promoting the brand; securing new funding opportunities and ensuring fund development is prioritised in terms of both resources and planning.
The role pursues opportunities and ti builds meaningful and sustainable partnerships with corporations (including corporate foundations) on both national and local level, together with the responsibility of growing the income stream from corporate bodies and institutional donors; ensuring activities and fundraising initiatives are aligned to the organisation's strategic goats.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the organizations corporate fundraising strategy and plan
- Support the organisation in driving the development of sustainable corporate fundraising partnerships and building a wirmvin relationships
- Create a suite of attractive fundraising products and developing bespoke funding proposals to meet the corporate needs and interest of the organisation.
- Support in generating corporate fundraising activities and securing income in alignment with the organisations strategic goals
- Build, promote and support long term partnerships with local donors
- Research and analyse trends in the corporate fundraising world to inform management dedsion-making
- Ensure the availability of quality communication materials tailored for corporate fundraising through impact reporting and specific marketing channels focused on the business community
- Develop positive working relations and build effective networks to identify potential partners support in the area of fundraising
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of the organisations fundraising strategy
- Identify Local funding opportunities and grant applications or other forms of local income (such as donations in kind and government subsidies)
- Act as role model and promote the organisations child rights/child safeguarding policies
The Corporate Fundraising Officer reports to the Fund Development Manager
Position demands & Experience:
- A minimum qualifcation of first degree or equivalent qualification: preferably in Business Development, Marketing, Sales/ Public relations or Communications. A 2nd Degree vAll be an added
- Five (5) years minimum relevant experience with at least 3 years' experience in fundraising or Marketing/sate
- Versatile communication skills that can be effective at all levels. Ability to speak some local languages is desirable.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Should be a strategic thinker, with expert experience in orga planning and negotiation skills.
- Should be result-oriented; capable of networking and building relationships with knowledge of varying donor types and abihty to deal with a wide range of clients and donors.
- Ability for driving income growth and moving the organisation towards self-sufficiency and financial independence.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications, (indicating their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with Photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager
P.O. Box AN 16657
Or email to
Not later than 16th July, 2021.
Only shortliated applicants shall bo contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.