Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client, a Printing Equipment Distribution Company is seeking Sales Executives for employment.
- Present, promote and sell company products to existing and prospective customers by using solid arguments
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets within schedule
- Analyse market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trend
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related studies
- A minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Sales Executive in similar field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, written and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- A good team player and quick leaner
- Knowledge in public procurement will be an advantage
LOCATION: Osu- Accra
SALARY RANGE: GHC 2,000 or more depending on experience
How To Apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.