Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reporting to the General Manager the role holder will take a leadership role in executing effective and efficient supply chain services and ensure values and competencies in maintaining transparency, integrity and compliance with established rules and regulations
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Supply Chain Management
- Manage the entire supply chain process to ensure and avoid costly delays
- Ensure effective lines of communication between Heads of Department and the supply chain team to ensure timely delivery of goods, works and services, service quality delivery, using the most appropriate supply chain procedures
- Introduce process innovation and improvements in the supply chain to ensure margin improvement without jeopardizing quality and service delivery
- Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers and contractors that facilitates smooth flow of services and projects/programmes
- Ensure full compliance of supply chain activities in line with the supply chain policies and procedures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) for all vendors and contractors to ensure a transparent appraisal system
- Develop, manage and monitor the entire supply chain processes to include but not limited to tendering, evaluation, contract management, legal considerations, information database and risk assessment
- Prepare quarterly and annual margin improvement plans and direct savings as a result of supply chain improvement initiative
Contracts Administration and Management
- Oversee all contract management processes and ensure value for money
- Develop and implement systems for internal control that would ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions in collaboration with Project/Programme Managers and Team Leaders
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to ensure value for money
- Monitor and analyse contract performance against agreed benchmarks through agreed reporting mechanisms and provide advice on potential issues and recommend remedial actions
- Conduct activities required by the contract including logistical support, accreditation, licensing, verification of goods, monitoring of activities and performance of subcontractors
- Develop appropriate contract management tools, guidelines and policies & procedures for standardization and knowledge sharing purposes
Inventory and Logistics Management
- Manage all logistics and inventory expendable and non-expendable items
- Facilitate customs clearance of imported supplies, materials, equipment and/or vehicles
Health and Safety
- Comply with health, safety and environment requirements and be fully conversant with fire and emergency procedures
- Ensure correct procedures are followed in the event of incident/accident, theft or damage to property
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- A master's degree in supply chain management or related field will be an advantage
- Must be a member of a relevant supply chain management or procurement body eg. CIPS or CISCM
- A minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 5 years in a managerial role
- Must have computer literate
How To Apply
To apply, kindly send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 9th July, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.