Sales / Marketing Jobs In Accra : Assistant Sales & Circulation Officer - Graphic Communications GroupSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Assist with the prospecting of new clients and markets to grow business and meet sales targets
- Ensure that products reach customers on time and in sufficient quantity to meet market demand
- Generate customer invoices and follow up on customers to ensure timely payments
- Manage customer complaints on a wide variety of issues within their remit and refer upwards as appropriate
- Record and report anomalies in the payment/invoicing process eg. outstanding invoices, under/over paid invoices and notify anomalies to the line manager
- Contribute to advising superior officer on areas/issues of concern and make recommendations improvement/changes to policy and processes
- Assist in the development and maintenance of relationships with customers
- Assist in validating newspaper/adverts sales and generate monthly reports
- Prepare credit notes and distribution schedules as and when required
- Responsible for revenue and cost management of the zone (P&L).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must possess a good First Degree in Marketing from a reputable tertiary institution work experience in Sales and Marketing
- A minimum of HND in Marketing and at least 4 years post qualification relevant work experience in sales & marketing.
- Ability to implement efficient and accurate financial systems and working knowledge of the print media industry would be a distinct advantage
Experience / Skills / Competencies required
- Ability to implement efficient and accurate financial systems
- Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
- Must possess good communication skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid driving license skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 24th June, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.