Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of world’s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
Under the supervision of the Stewardship Officer W&CA / AMEANZ, the Stewardship Officer Ghana will:
- Promote the responsible use of plant protection products
- Minimise potential risks to human health and the environment
- Maximise the benefits of product use
- Develop, implement, and participate in the design of training tools adapted to various audiences (producers/farmers/technicians/agricultural technicians/institutional structures/etc)
- Participate in the design of training courses (analysis of users' needs)
- Propose, design, and assist in the development of new training tools (PowerPoint, brochure, leaflet, etc)
- Produce pedagogical and methodological tools
- Carry out training activities with clients
- Carry out and running training courses
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain follow-up documents (budgets, database, trainees, attendance lists, weekly, monthly, and annual training reports)
- Participate in prospecting and promotional activities
- Assist in the continuous improvement of training activities
- Set up the follow-up and evaluate training courses
- Collect information from the field and suggest innovations
- Measure end-user satisfaction and company perception and propose and implement measures for continuous improvement
- Maximise the use of plant protection products through proper application:
- Diagnose, adjust, and repair of treatment equipment
- Maintain relationships with key market partners and players and represent the company to government departments and professional organisations
- Master degree in (agriculture/agronomy) with a minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Ability to conduct training courses within the set deadlines
- Mastery of technical issues of major crops in West Africa (cotton, market gardening, cereals, cocoa, industrial plantations, etc.)
- Knowledge of the risks/benefits related to the use of phytosanitary products in West Africa.
- Autonomous, with good interpersonal skills and an interest in human relations and communication
- Willingness to make proposals
- Responsible and proactive
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Driving licence
- Office tools (Pack Office)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.