Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from quality Lawyers for the position of Magistrate.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana
- Must have not less than three (3) years' standing at the Bar;
- Must be able to use Word Processing Software eg. Microsoft Word
- Must be persons of high moral character and integrity
- Qualified candidate may be required to undertake a written examination, ICT proficiency test and undergo an interview.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.