Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Service Admin Clerk will assist in carrying out all Service-related issues and assist in opening/closing jobs, invoicing, and general service administration duties.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Assist in generating quotations and estimates for customers.
- Assist with all field service invoicing.
- Respond to customer request in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly report both internally and externally.
- Responsible for all data entries and hard copy filing.
- Keep records of service consumables and replenish when required.
- Enter daily timesheet for Technicians.
- Assist in generating supplier purchase orders for service jobs.
- Work towards achieving set workshop KPIs.
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
- Carry our work in accordance with set time frames.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Diploma in Business Administration/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technician Diploma or in relevant field.
- Previous experience in data entry and control required
- Excellent computer literacy skills are required, with experience in using database systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and provide guidance to members of the team
- High level of proficiency in MS office Applications.
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class B.
Service Manager – Workshop/Rebuilds
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Service Admin Clerk position on or before 25th June 2021 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0029349
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.