Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The specialist provide strategic communication solutions for the business and develop a process to manage and align the company’s messaging outside the business in a way that builds and sustains Vodafone’s image and reputation. Work closely with local and international media houses to manage Vodafone’s media exposure. Responsible for managing the PR of the Foundation to promote brand affinity and ensure a strategic communication plan for the Foundation all year through. Serve as an indirect reporting line for the internal communications team and drive the harmonisation of Vodafone’s messages across internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Media relations management
- Media content development
- Communication strategy development
- Knowledge of media channels and how to deploy same
- Experience in providing communication guidance to senior management
- Stakeholder identification, mapping and analysis
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tools for stakeholder engagement
- Issue management
- Presentation and speech writing
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Highly organized in approach
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications e.g. Word and Power Point
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.