Advertising/Media Jobs In Accra : Supervisory Contractor, Digital Marketing & Social Media - MTN GhanaAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field of study.
- 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite or online content creation tools
- Basic knowledge and Experience with Website Content Management Systems (ex. WordPress) & web analytics ( google analytics)
- Strong analytical skills as well as experience working with social digital monitoring tools (including brandwatch, Meltwater, Sysomos etc )
- A strong understanding of paid Digital Marketing campaigns , PPC , SEO, SEM
- A strong understanding of digital marketing campaign setup and optimization
- Passionate about providing outstanding digital content to drive engagement and reach
- Good knowledge of social media content formats
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Versatile and engaging copy-writing skills (creative, technical, promotional)
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.