Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Manage the High Value Customer interface, trouble ticketing, incident management, and resolution for designated high-value customers. Responsible for planning and achieving unit budget, Responsible for Support, Maintenance, Service Assurance and In-Life-Operations of the Enterprise Service to achieved agreed Service Levels.
- Build and manage a professional team of ENOC 1st, 2nd line and Monitoring resources to deliver on agreed service levels for enterprise high value customers.
- Establish service performance standards in consultation with other Technology Service Assurance and Solutions Development teams and with key customer groups, ensuring that performance standards for service quality and reliability are met in full.
- Establish key operating procedures which interface with existing Vodafone Ghana systems for trouble ticketing and incident management and proactive service monitoring.
- Establish effective communications with outsourced entities including the Network Operations Centre (NOC), customer call centre and liaise with Vodafone Enterprise Business Unit in managing customer incidents and activities.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for the end to end resolution of all enterprise customer issues and must liaise with regional teams so faults are resolved within SLA while analysing service performance and providing regular reports and developing action plans to resolve issues where necessary. Manage regional enterprise Field Engineers to achieve required service levels. Enterprise Field Engineers will have a dotted reporting to the Enterprise Field engineers for this.
- Provide clear targets and direction to team and conduct regular performance review meetings, develop a competence development plan as well as provide succession plan for the team
- Assist in the development and crafting of Enterprise Strategy from a technical perspective. Liaise with the relevant heads and directors for the successful execution of enterprise technology strategy
Technical / Professional Skills
- University degree in telecommunications or Electrical and Electronic engineering.
- ITIL certifications
- Excellent knowledge of fixed and mobile networks and enterprise networks and solutions
- 7 or more years’ experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Service management experience
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.