Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill vacancy in our various branches as: Micro Finance Field Officers
- Development, Management and Monitoring of Groups under the Bank’s Micro Finance Programme
- Conduct market survey and facilitate entry to potential communities to promote micro finance development
- Embark on proper group animation process to strengthen micro finance development
- Ensure proper loan appraisal, disbursement, monitoring and recovery
- Conduct training needs assessment of clients and provide them with financial literacy training
- Submit periodic report to management
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND in Marketing or Accounting
- Good group formation and management skills
- Must have knowledge in community dynamics and development
- Computer literacy
- Honesty, high sense of integrity and customer oriented
- Good communication skills in the local language, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Possession of motor bike riding skills preferred
Location: Agona Nyakrom
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.