Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
- Contributes to ongoing recruiting efforts as needed; maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, CVs, and applications; verifies candidates’ background by contacting references.
- Responds to HR-related queries within the company
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and contracts and verifying completion.
- Assists with employee benefits administration
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Keeps track of employee information.
- Sets appointments maintains calendars, copies files, enters data into computer systems
- Enters or changes employee information on the HRIS system
- Maintains administrative and personnel files
- Enrolls and off-boards employees on IT, Finance and HR systems
- Prepares Offer letters and contracts for new employees.
- Obtains and orients temporary agents by forwarding requirements and criteria to temporary services; providing information and directions; manages their onboarding, offboarding and payroll administration.
- Continually works with department to streamline HR processes and improve internal policies.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resources or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in same capacity
- Basic knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent organization skills
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry
- Smart and able to think on one’s feet
- Highly proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, professional, empathetic, and approachable demeanour.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.