Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
IT Support Technician required to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the company. You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems.
In your role as technical support you’ll cover one or more areas of expertise, depending on the need.
The Company increasingly rely on computer systems in all areas of their operations. It’s therefore crucial to ensure the correct running and maintenance of IT systems.
You’ll be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from them, you’ll need to:
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion
- priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with staff
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Certifications are preferred.
- Working knowledge and expertise in Windows, Printers, IP Phones, Networking Devices, asset management
You’ll need to show evidence of the following:
- the ability to think logically
- a good memory of how software and operating systems work
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- the ability to work well in a team
- problem solving skills
- a strong customer focus
- the ability to priorities your workload
- attention to detail.
A minimum of 3 years in IT Field required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.