NGO Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region : Continuous Quality Improvement Specialist, Proposal - University Research CoNGO Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
University Research Co., LLC (URC): URC is a global company dedicated in improving the quality of health care, social services and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC has experiences managing projects in nearly 40 countries. Established in 1965, URC offers a range of technical assistance to strengthen health and social systems and service quality by empowering communities and health workers to identify and scale up locally appropriate solutions to critical problems.
Internationally, we expand access to and improve the quality of services addressing maternal, newborn, and child health; infectious diseases, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria; reproductive health and family planning; food and nutrition; and vulnerable children and families. URC’s mission is to provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. Please join us in carrying out our mission (http://www.urc-chs.com/).
URC is seeking an experienced Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Specialist for the upcoming USAID-funded Resilience in Northern Ghana (RING) II – Systems Strengthening Activity. This five-year Activity will strengthen service delivery systems to elicit the adoption of behaviors that promote nutrition and resilience of poor and food-insecure households in northern Ghana. The CQI Specialist will operationalize multisector processes for continuous, behavior-led quality improvement across the Activity, using participatory and iterative methods.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
S/he will work with civil society, local government, and private sector actors to develop the appropriate platforms and tools to obtain QI measures and feedback. S/he will work with Activity teams to develop sentinel indicators, and use polling, scorecards, and other methods to get real-time QI measures for data-driven decision-making. S/he will work with the Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) to lead the Activity wide performance reviews that are reflective and decisive. S/he also will work with the CLA director and DCOP in preparing evidence-based project briefs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the focal person and technical leader for behavior-led QI activities and ensure the integration of QI approaches across all Activity components.
- Liaise closely with the Ministry of Health (MOH), Ghana Health Service (GHS), and other key private and public sector actors to ensure the implementation of harmonized approaches to integrated supportive supervision to ensure quality services.
- Provide technical support to regional and district level teams in reviewing capacity and progress in using QI to improve compliance with national guidelines across sectors.
- Facilitate regular peer exchange and shared learning opportunities within districts and regions.
- Support the development and dissemination of coaching tools and materials.
- Provide technical support and coaching as needed to regions and districts to carry out supportive supervision.
- Strengthening communication about behavior-led QI and exchange of best practices among key actors to expand capacity and further increase support for QI.
- Any other tasks as assigned by her/his supervisor or Chief of Party.
- Master’s degree in public health or social sciences, or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in qualitative improvement programming and research.
- At least 10 years of cumulative experience providing technical leadership to USG-funded programs, especially QI programs, with/in international development agencies, non-governmental organizations, or other implementing partners with proven success and leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in QI, complexity aware M&E, and adaptive management to achieve programming objectives.
- Prior experience working with USAID and other international donors is preferred.
- Proven ability to develop productive working relationships with public and private sector stakeholders, USAID and other donors and implementing partners, and organizations.
- Ability to work with people from a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Efficient management of processes and relationships particularly involving stakeholders, partner organizations and individuals (both internal and external), and beneficiaries.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent written and oral Strong verbal, written, presentation, and communications skills.
- English fluency required; secondary language fluency desired.
- Excellent skills in facilitation, team building, and coordination.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Ghana, when required.
Salary: Commensurate with required experience and qualifications
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.