Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City - Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
The job of Laundry Attendant is executed satisfactorily when, laundry are cleaned, folded and stored in time and according to standard, linen & terry par stocks are well maintained., Hygiene standards are strictly monitored and followed.
- Operate laundry machinery such as washers, driers and ironers.
- Load articles into machinery and ensure correct cleaning agents & detergents.
- Sort dried articles according to type e.g. separate white cloth and colorful cloth.
- Fold, hang and place linen and terry in appropriate storage area.
- Sort/segregate and fold all items that need to be sorted/folded ensuring quality standards.
- Maintain the daily production report and submit to Supervisor at every end of the day.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Clean the lint trap compartment of the Dryer Machine before starting the operation and as
- often as required.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the assigned machinery and equipment all the time. Report to
- supervisor any unusual function of the equipment.
- Ensure cleanliness of entire laundry area all the time.
- Sort torn and stained articles for reporting purposes.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees
- Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to them by management.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Must hold a high School Certificate or ite equivalent
- Previous hotel-related experience beneficial
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- English –oral skills are beneficial
- Quality driven
- Managing performance
- Results oriented
- Physical ability to handle heavy duties
- Knowledge of laundry chemicals, usage and safety related requirements
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Building Teamwork
- Developing others
- Motivating others
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving and decision making
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.