Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our company require the good service of a Records Information Clerk for immediate employment.
Job Position- Records Information Clerk
- Process applications and file records.
- Maintain updated files.
- Complete all forms.
- Answer queries by searching and retrieving files.
- Update file information.
- Process all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Perform data entry.
- Add new files to archives.
- Modify or purge entries.
- Create new folders and files.
- Check to ensure files are complete.
- Aid people in retrieving information.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database.
- Use scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
- Fax and photocopy files.
- Store and extract file information from computers.
Contact Address– 47 uumo Yoate Street, Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana
How To Apply
Qualified applicant/candidate should apply by sending copy of their application and resume to our office contact. email address-
Note- The company will call the shortlisted applicant for possible interview.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.