Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual to fill the following position of Internal Audit Manager
- Establish appropriate policies and procedures to guide the unit in executing its mandate
- Design a risk-based audit plan to help prioritize the audit activity of the organization
- Ensure audit activities are performed efficiently and in accordance with approved standards
- Develop and execute processes to ensure effective communication with key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance of standards, regulations, procedures and policies
- Prepare monthly reports on key audit findings and making recommendations fir remedial actions
- Follow up on board recommendations
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Word, Word, powerpoint)
- Knowledge of Tally Accounting software
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Supervisory skills
- Flexible attitude to working arrangements
- Numeracy and strong computer literacy skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Qualification Required & Experience
- A good first degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification in related discipline
- Membership of a recognized professional body eg, ICAG, ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience with at least 2 years in a managerial
How To Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed a CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.