Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We require a dynamic and results oriented individual who will assist in the maintenance, servicing and the repair of equipment to ensure that the production cycle us maintained at optimum levels.: Electrical / Mechanical Technician
- Maintain, troubleshoot electromechanical equipment to include but not limited to pumps, motors compressors and generators
- Apply predictive and preventive maintenance technique and conditions based monitoring
- Assist to manage major corrective maintenance action
- Assist to diagnosing and fixing mechanical problems
- Replace, lubricate and align defective parts of equipment
- Adjust tensions on nuts and bolts, position part and effective use of hand tools
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Electrical Engineering Technician part I, II / III Or Mechanical Engineering Technician part I, II/III
- Experience in repair, modification, overhaul and installation on various industrial equipment and machinery
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Keen eye for detail
- Flexible attitude to working arrangement
- Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to manage people and resources
- Strong computer literacy skills
How To Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed a CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.