Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (the largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
To take 100% responsibility to exceed the guests’ expectations in accordance with Resense’s spa vision, core values and all related brand standards, procedures and policies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure the spa is cleaned and maintained to the highest standard of hygiene and cleanliness with the guest always being of the utmost importance.
- This includes ensuring that all guest supplies are maintained and that the guest journey is delivered in accordance with Resense policies & procedures.
- Ensure guests receive personalised & individual service – i.e. anticipate their needs. Offer a fresh towel, fix up their towel whilst they are in the pool, turn their shoes around the right way; offer to get them a snack or a drink in the lounges.
- Maintain entire spa, in particular, wet areas, changing rooms and lounges. . These should be kept in a neat, tidy and sanitary manner in accordance with Health and Safety and Resense Standards.
- Aid therapists in setting up for treatments and clearing away after.
- Aid fitness team in setting up and cleaning fitness area.
- Conduct the Bathing Kur in accordance with Resense training & standards.
- Learn & be informed regarding the wet areas and assist and suggest to guests how to use these areas.
- Will be expected to ensure lockers are stocked with clean linen and supplies at all times and remove soiled linen from changing rooms and relaxation area.
- To receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety, Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene in accordance with Resense standards.
- Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
- Communicate effectively with the entire spa team; you are an important member of the team ensuring the entire spa journey for the guest.
- To assist to all guests and other members of staff at all times.
- To attend to guests in both the relaxation and waiting areas ensuring that they are comfortable as well as offering drinks.
- If required attendants will be responsible for taking guests' shoes and guiding to changing rooms, as well as pointing out the location of heat experiences and relaxation areas and explaining their use.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Two years of experience in a similar environment
- Willing to work shift hours including weekends
- English Language- Excellent Written and oral
- Attention to detail.
- Diligent and consistent.
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
- Professional presentation.
- Warm and friendly personality.
- Reliable with positive attitude to work.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.