Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
FGR Bogoso Prestea Mine is a Gold mining company situated in the Bogoso Prestea Huni Valley Municipality of the Western Region. A vacancy exists at the Underground department for the position of: Long Hole Driller
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drill production holes accurately according to design patterns required for safe and efficient underground production to proceed
- Optimize drill patterns and metres by communicating with surveyors, geologist and engineers
- Work without maintenance personnel on scheduled service days to ensure all faults and defects are highlighted and rectified.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, safety, confidentiality and environmental policies
- Report any environmental incidents as soon as possible and assist as directed in all clean up and containment activities
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are strictly adhered to at all time
- Respond to complex technical problems, making decisions that are guided by policies
- Prioritize and schedule work that is requested by the department
- Perform any other related job that may be assigned from time to time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Minimum of Technical education with at least 5 to 8 years of working experience as a Long Hole Drill Rig Operator
- Must possess general blasting certificate of competency
- Excellent knowledge and experience with long hole drilling rigs
- Basic electrical and mechanical knowledgeable of long hole rigs
- Ability to read and understand designed production hole plan
- Good communication and written skills
- Knowledge in underground safety and handling of explosives
- Ability to work independently and effective team player
- High regard for safe work practices and procedures
- Willing to work extended hours to achieve tight deadlines
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian Driving License (C and F)
Location: Bogoso & Prestea
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications with CVs, Photocopies of certificates and other relevant documents, email address and phone numbers to:
Or the address below:
People Operation Manager
FGR Bogoso Prestea Limited
Closing Date: 15 June, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.