Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Qatar Charity (QC) - a Doha based INGO - is one of the largest charity organizations in the Gulf and is actively working in Ghana to respond to humanitarian and developmental needs in the country. In Ghana, QC is more focused on health projects, social protection, education, water and sanitation.
- Reporting To: Projects Officer/Programs Manager
- Base Location: Accra, Ghana
- Application Deadline: June 22nd, 2021
- Initial Contract Duration: Six (6) Months
- Expected Assignment Duration: 1-year renewable based on Performance
- Vacancy Type: Regular
Under the overall guidance of the Programs Manager and direct supervision of Projects, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for the monitoring and ensure that the project maintains its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in accost effective and timely manner.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project, assisting the Project Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on projects progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the project and will be responsible for the collection and analysis of different data in relation to the project activities. The Candidate will be working in close collaboration with Project Team and CO Program and operations clusters, Government Officials, Private Sector, Non-Government and Civil Society Organizations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The M&E Officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on Project strategies and activities.
- Suggests strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency, and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
- Assist Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports.
- Organize and conduct training on M&E/MIS for QC staff and QC Partners.
- Develop M&E system for the Projects Department of QC and QC’s Local Partners.
- Prepare Issues Log and Risk Log for the Project.
- Prepare and maintain data base.
- Any other assignments given by direct supervisors
Required Skills or Experience
University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by Government Institutions, INGOs, Private Sector.
- Proven ITC skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software.
- Expert in analyzing data using statistical software.
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic will be a plus.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.