Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and terminal report card.
- Attend parent-teacher meeting.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignment, tests and research work.
- Minimum requirement – Diploma in Basic Education or its equivalent.
- Proven experience as a primary school facilitator is an advantage
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Submit your CV to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.