Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Analyzing market trends and competitors
- Should be a chartered accountant with a minimum of 3 years of working experience in a similar position with a manufacturing firm
- Should have superior mathematical skills
- Leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills;
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail;
- Organizational skills; planning skills; research skills;
- Analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.