Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Petra Trust wishes to announce a vacant position for in the Relationship Management Department.
Employment Type: Permanent
Reports to: Senior Relationship Manager
The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for providing service for all external clients in their portfolio by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products, service level agreements and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the relationship management department and management.
- Manage client databases and trackers (visits, referrals and cross-selling, calls, concerns/compliant resolution, SLA execution etc.)
- Receive updates from the Relationship Officers on all issues concerning the portfolio they are managing.
- Educate staff within their client portfolio and provide other relevant information to their clients.
- Ensure resolutions of concerns raised by clients are done within the time frame stipulated in the SLA.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Represent the client internally (at all Petra meetings in-house)
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through approved and appropriate activities.
- Sell value added services to all clients.
- Provide inputs/information for strategy formulation and annual business plan.
- Minimum of first degree or better from a tertiary institution
- Good IT literacy including excel, word, mail merge, and PowerPoint.
- 4 years’ service managing institutional clients (investment experience a plus)
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar managerial role
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Effective communication
- General knowledge in finance and investment
- Good organizational skills
- Dynamic and analytical
- Team Management
- Display a high level of integrity.
- Supervisory Responsibility
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and skills should submit their application, curriculum vitae, and other credentials to the Head, Human Resources through
CLOSING DATE: Not later than June 7, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.