Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As one of the fastest-growing I.T companies in Ghana, CompuGhana focuses primarily on the provision of all I.T related products, solutions, home appliances mobile and electronic gadgets. The company has a vigorous corporate team that is tasked to take charge of all purchases and after-sales issues related to our corporate and governmental clients.
As a company, we thrive on our passion for technology, competent human resource and a wide variety of stock carefully chosen to bring delightful satisfaction to our clients. We believe in customer touchpoints are a vital part of the business relationship. In light of this we have virtual customer touchpoints and showrooms strategically positioned within three major regions; Greater Accra, Ashanti Region and Western Region. Our astute professional team of technicians at our service centres ensure after-sales service is guaranteed. This is to ensure that the maximum value is delivered to our clients.
The debate over which IT vendor to deal with has been going on for a long time but a lot of recent evidence tips the scale in favour of CompuGhana. Over the past 11 years, CompuGhana has consistently maintained high standards by constantly meeting consumer needs and providing quality service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As a brand, our competitive edge is leveraged on our huge product stocks, partnership with leading manufacturers, responsiveness to customer needs, extensive after-sales support, committed and consistent marketing techniques (promotions, online sales etc.)
About the job
- Clean the current products database, update the products descriptions as per the new guideline, assign the products to their corresponding categories
- Review and update the products images as per the new guideline
- Responsible for publishing onsite marketing content
- Responsible for the publication of new products/offers and the daily/weekly price changes
- Create a clear and compelling copy while having multiple deadlines and deliverables
- Manage the day-to-day coordination of e-Commerce marketplace activities, e.g. product uploads, reporting, organizing stock transfers
- Create a clear and compelling copy while managing multiple deadlines and deliverables
- Conduct daily site audits to ensure product pages are always optimized and providing strong ROI
- Store completed documents in designated server files
- Assist team with ongoing updates and enhancements for internal company website
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.