Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Application is invited from interested persons for the position of an Audit Trainee.
Among other responsibilities, the successful applicant will be required to undertake the following;
- Assist in researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Assist in documenting financial transactions of clients by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries Assist in compiling and analyzing client’s account information to prepare asset, liability and capital account.
- Assist in substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Assist in maintaining client’s accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Examine client’s transactions by verifying documentation.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Organization and attention to details
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Communication and relationship
- Industry knowledge
- Spreadsheet and PowerPoint proficiency
- A good first degree in Accounting
- ICA-Ghana or ACCA-Uk level III
- A minimum of three (3) years working
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Experience with any accounting software and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Applicants may send their CVs to
by close of day Wednesday 2nd June, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.