Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a Digital Agency in Accra, catering to diverse brands and organisations across multiple industries. We provide strategic digital marketing services and develop innovative integrated digital solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be required to develop a broad range of content to communicate to key audiences of our brands. They will also be expected to have an intimate knowledge of online media platforms in order to tailor content to these platforms. The candidate will develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the core online audiences and create content that elicit the desired reactions.
- Responsible for the development of creative and compelling ad campaigns & ideas.
- Conceptualizes, researches, writes, edits, and proofs for a broad range of marketing materials including digital content, email, social media, digital ads and direct mail.
- Works closely with the creative and business development teams to conceptualize strategy, goals, key messages, and gain pertinent background of a project or campaign prior to writing.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensures brand consistency with the brand's voice and key audience messages
- Assists with the development of creative idea presentation decks, business cases and competitive landscape analysis decks.
- Collaborates with Account Managers to ensure creatives are on brand and on strategy.
- Attends and contributes to marketing strategy meetings.
- Remains close to all new business initiatives, such as new product launches and new services, in order to communicate benefits confidently.
- Completes any other job related duties assigned by supervisors from time to time
- Bachelor degree in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of creative copywriting experience with an in-house creative team or an agency, with preferred hands-on experience in social media channels.
- Working knowledge and adherence to corporate requirements in the use of approved brand assets.
- Self-motivated & proactive with a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication and proofing skills.
- Particular attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Strong research skills to gain complete understanding of FMCG advertising landscape and varied audiences.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects and tasks with optimum efficiency and productivity.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with tight timelines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.