Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
Insurance Field Agent will help VisionFund Ghana (VFG) expand its business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth, preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Selling of health Insurance product, and crossing selling of other VFG products
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients and report all potential clients to supervisors
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable health insurance scheme
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports on the health insurance premium sold on month by month basis and ensure that targets are met
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Attend to client’s complaints and provide feedback
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field.
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma in Insurance, banking, business Management or related fields, those with high qualification related to these areas is a plus.
- At least 2-year experience in consumer banking, insurance or financial services industry.
- Prior digital banking service experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in insurance, analytical, quantitative, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), presentation, relationship management skills.
- Be proficient in English & the location’s local dilate.
- Be innovative, dynamic, and confident.
- Must be a practicing Christian.
- Candidate should have completed National Service.
- Interested candidate must reside or be willing to live in the location.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.