Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
Provide Administrative support to the branch/Head Office and Zones to ensure a clean and well organized environment. The Admin support is key to maintain a good public image at the front office and to deliver efficient administrative services to staff, clients, partners, stakeholders and the general public.
- Coordinate to maintain an orderly reception area for welcoming visitors and referring them to the appropriate officers;
- Assist in the retrieval of documents through properly registering and filing mails etc. on timely basis;
- Respond to calls at the reception by receiving and redirecting incoming calls where applicable;
- Provide administrative support by carrying out housekeeping duties (ensuring a clean environment all day), dispatch services when applicable.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide photocopying services and back office support where applicable to all staff;
- Assist the Branch Manager with filling among others and update staff records as directed.
- Enhance personal spiritual growth and team spirit by being actively involved in all spiritual activities of the Institution.
- Ensure that staff telephone numbers are accurate and updated and birthdates of staff are remembered and prayed for at devotion.
- Provide support by performing a variety of other official duties that may be assigned to you by your Supervisor or his/her designee in order to expand your knowledge and experience and contribute to the overall corporate objective.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have good team spirit
- Must be courteous, dynamic, innovative, pro-active and self-motivated
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure
- Must have good public relations and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to relate well with people from diverse backgrounds
- Must be computer literate;
SHS, DBS or HND or Stenographer grade 1
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.