Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
The Customer Service Officer will be assisting in ensuring that service delivery standards of the Institution are met by all staff. He/she will serve as link between VisionFund Ghana and its clients through frequent interactions in relation to satisfaction with institutional policies, processes and procedures and overall product and service delivery.
- Make outbound calls to clients on daily basis in Dagbani and in any of these other languages Wale, Frafra, Hausa and Twi.
- Disseminate products/services information to clients in Dagbani and in any of these other languages Wale, Frafra, Hausa and Twi.
- Receive and respond timely to all product and service enquiries over phone or by walk in clients in required language
- Keep records on all enquiries and follow up on customer calls where required to ensure it translates to desired result
- Handle and resolve clients’ complaints regarding products/services within the stipulated time.
- Work with branch teams to record and resolve completely all complaints within the stipulated time
- Call clients who have been disbursed within the month/beginning of each loan cycle and ascertain their satisfaction and experience for product and service delivery improvement.
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualified applicant must be able to speak and understand Dagbani and any of these other languages Wale, Frafra, Hausa and Twi.
- HND Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing
- Candidate should have completed National Service.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.