Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Office of the CTO (OCTO) is a diverse team of highly experienced engineers and technologists, working on behalf of the Cloud CEO, whose mission is to foster market-disrupting collaborative innovation between Google and the world’s most ambitious organizations.
As Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud, you will create and reinforce the human pathways between Google Engineering and our most strategic customers and partners, allowing all of us to start from loosely defined, potentially transformative market opportunities and convert them into new, technology-enabled businesses. Your experience spans people, process and technology, with a heavy emphasis on engineering savvy that enables expert judgment in high stakes situations where complex decisions are made in an environment of significant uncertainty. You will help our customers create their future and help us create the future of Google by continuously tuning our innovation system to the needs of the world’s most complex enterprises.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Cultivate collaborative innovation with enterprises and organizations in the Africa region.
- Synthesize information from previous experience and new learnings into suggestions for new Google products and platforms.
- Inspire others internally and externally to work through difficult and disruptive endeavors through sharing experiences/learnings while a member of OCTO.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Accra, Ghana; Nairobi, Kenya; Lagos, Nigeria; Johannesburg, South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of work experience in software, hardware, or infrastructure engineering, with a focus on technical innovation and engineering leadership.
- Experience leading and influencing strategic initiatives without authority.
- Experience communicating with customers on the impact of technology.
- Extensive experience co-creating cloud roadmaps at a CIO, CTO, or SVP of Engineering level.
- Team oriented leader, with the ability to navigate across organizations and functions for the benefit of transformation projects with clients and/or a company.
- Highly technical, with experience applying technology to solve business problems.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.