Jobs In Tarkwa 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana Manganese Company Limited is seeking to recruit an Engineering Training Coordinator
- Ensure all the statutory trainings are conducted in line with Ghana Mining regulations.
- Guiding employees on the best work practices by ensuring safe work processes are in place, understood and consistently used by all.
- Set training process targets in compliance with relevant codes of practice.
- Keep up to date training records and all certifications.
- Plan training course content requirements and development.
- Ensure that appropriate programs are designed and implemented.
- Facilitate all skills development processes as the Skills Development Facilitator (SDF).
- Develop guidelines and systems for implementation of policies, procedures and codes of practice.
- Finalize the annual training plan.
- Evaluate applications for external technical training to make recommendations of who should attend the training by incorporating technical knowledge.
- Measure employee performance against business requirements in order to identify training needs.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all trainees after completion of the training course within a specific time frame
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- BSc Mechanical Engineering with 8 years field experience to a supervisory level.
- 3 years within a training department in a heavy industrial environment
- Mincom Training Officer’s certification.
- Possess strong computer skills with exposure to Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to provide specialist environment, health, safety and training operational advice to operations.
- Ability to apply knowledge of all minerals commission legislations and ensure compliance requirements to GMC operations.
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to appropriate authority.
- Ability to work independently to champion training effort to improved consistency and operational capability.
- Ability to train, coach and mentor the required employees.
- Must have strong observation and analytical skills along with a keen attention to detail, strong sense of urgency and outcomes focused
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, then do not hesitate to forward your CV together with a cover letter to:
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.