Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
IFDC is a multinational and independent non-profit organization with over 46 years of experience in profitable and sustainable crop production approaches by combining innovative research, market system development and strategic partnerships to spread sustainable agricultural solutions for improved soil health, agricultural productivity and food security and livelihoods in developing countries and around the world.
IFDC has over the years built a solid network of agro-input producers, dealers, farmers, farmer-based organizations, off-takers and processers around the globe. IFDC has been relying on innovative Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for the scaling up of fertilizer technologies.
Position Statement of Purpose
IFDC is seeking an outgoing and innovative-minded candidate who is motivated to work in a projectized environment and enjoys working with smallholder farmers, aggregators, processors, transporters, off-takers, and traders, to support the IFDC NBD unit and project teams with performance improvement ICT tools.
This position offers the intern an opportunity to learn and perform the following functions:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Directly assist the NBD team in presentations and documents formatting and other ICT related project assignments
- Assist IFDC projects with innovative digital technology dissemination tools to promote adoption of technologies by farmers
- Work with other projects’ team members on processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of project deliverables
- Using appropriate computer programs, help generate effective visual charts to present project key information to a broad audience
- More importantly, assist in data collection, analyses, creation of database and presentation of project findings
- Any other duties as deemed necessary
- Education: preferably a graduate in ICT and Statistics, Actuarial Science, Analytics, or related subjects
- Must be able to demonstrate verbal and written communication, competence in statistical analysis, and reasoning skills.
- Basic operation of ICT Hardware (printers, scanners, tablets, projectors etc..)
- Editing images using appropriate computer software (Adobe Photoshop…)
- Using computers and the internet safely
- Browsing and posting on Youtube and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln)
- Sending and receiving information using data sharing applications and cloud storage systems such as Google Drive or Dropbox
- Proposal writing skills and a working knowledge of French is a plus
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.