Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
Mobile Money Solution Architect role is accountable for design and ownership of Mobile Money common core solution in South Africa. This role will support partner to design solutions and take a role of solution architect in delivery projects. Solution Architect will engage Ericsson Business Area counterpart to ensure solution is aligned with Ericsson Wallet Platform product best practices and roadmap.
- Work closely with customer to build a solution based on the received demands and requirements documentation
- Organize Requirement gathering workshop to ensure all business requirements are gathered as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in communication of quarterly deployment plan
- Communicate regularly Ericsson Converged Wallet platform roadmap for OPCO specific use cases.
- Support HUB MFS Manager to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign off from respective stakeholder as part of Demand Technical Governance.
- Educate OPCOs counterpart on MTN MoMo Platform Service catalog and available and planned use cases.
- Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities and that are not generating revenue or usage is showing constant decline trend.
- Ensure proper routing of demand requests through demand management process, enablement request process or Service Request (MS).
- Responsible for value and technical outcome of the demands.
- Support Head of Mobile Money technology.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Minimum Experience in Fintech/Mobile Money and EWP 5+ years
- Experience in Mobile Money Solution Architecture and design of use cases 4+ years
- Previous BSS or adjacent areas experience required
- Leadership skills with focus on team performance.
- Result oriented with customer first demeanor.
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Superb communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.