Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role will provide strategic direction, technical expertise and support to all the subsidiaries in Pinnacle Holding Company with a view to:
- Develop, implement and monitor Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) programmes in accordance with regulatory requirements and corporate policies, standards, procedures and objectives.
- Work closely with managers to assist them to implement and meet their (SHE) responsibilities
- Foster awareness, involvement and accountability of (SHE) issues to ensure full integration of (SHE) initiative with business activities.
- Develop and promote a strategy of continuous improvement to SHE initiatives implementing an
SHE culture which secures effective implementation of policies, procedure, responsibilities and continuous improvement
- Lead SHE planning including setting of goals, priorities, needs, budget and establishing adequate systems for performance review and improvement.
- Provide progress reports as appropriate to corporate and SHE committee relative to SHE goals,
metrics and other performance indicators
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Safety & Health, EH&S Management, Engineering or other related fields and a Professional Certificate in HSE is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years leadership or managerial experience in a Safety, Health and Environmental role
- Experience in FMCG or beverage industry would be an advantage
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.