Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Remove and fix tyre using fixing machine or manual method.
- Ensure the tyres are inflated to exert pressure.
- Vulcanizes breaks as well as holes in casing treads of motor vehicle tyres.
- Scraps clean area, using electrically or air-rotated wire brush.
- Cuts raw as well as corded rubber patches roll them into rupture, using hand roller to make sure adhesion.
- Cover rupture on outside of tyres with tread rubber works into hole with hand roller.
Required Skills or Experience
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- JHS/SHS/'0' Level certificate
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic (MVM) Certificate of Trademan Certificate or its equivalent.
- Should have at least 3 years experience in Vulcanizing.
How To Apply
Please send cv's to
or call 0302 900 800
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.