Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Propose project structure, including RACI.
- Define project scope & deliverables
- Define and monitor project & resource planning
- Ensures that deliverables are being produced, within time, budget and defined quality level
- Taking responsibility for preparing and implementing tests for systems to ensure proper functioning of these and planning this implementation.
- Transfer of the application to the user organization
- Risk & escalation management within the project and surrounding projects / initiatives, propose contingency plans
- Maintains the project administration
- Create and present project updates & reports
- Keep close relation to the project members to take care of the people management aspects
- Bring consensus on business process improvement to all levels within the organization.
- Advise on the desired situation and solution options and helping formulate ways of optimizing business processes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Experience & Qualifications
- Must possess a degree in IT or its’ equivalent and a Project Management Qualification;
- At least five (5) years IT experience preferably in manufacturing industry;
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects with tight timelines;
- Must be a Project Management Professional who can demonstrate working knowledge of ITIL;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.