Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platform consists of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- Identify and define the critical capabilities needed to support Jumia’s Supply Chain strategies. Think strategically and provide input in the requirements and design process.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Audit charge backs related to Performance Team cartons.
- Develop process improvements to mitigate charge backs related to Performance Team Cartons.
- Update performance metrics and continually report progress to goal.
- Manage monthly/quarterly business reviews for Jumia’s 3PL partners.
- Audit 3PL billing to ensure accuracy.
- Drive a broad Business Continuity and Sustainability strategy.
- Roll out new lean process improvements at Jumia’s 3PL facilities
- Develops and executes an annual budget, including expense tracking and forecasting for distribution planning, cost controls, and revenue achievement according to productivity objectives for operational efficiency.
- Develops tracking and improvement strategies around Key Performance indicators such as on-time fulfillment, labor cost productivity per hour/unit/case, incident and safety rates, and inventory accuracy. Communicates these metrics to supply chain partners on a regular/set basis.
- Partners effectively with key stakeholders internally/externally to achieve maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value.
- Ensures facility compliance with governmental and/ or other regulatory laws as communicated and directed by corporate leadership.
- Performs staff management of 3PL partner including training, performance evaluation, development and accountability.
- Work with key stakeholder’s vital transportation services
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in supply chain discipline or related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.