Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Quantity Surveyor:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
An Applicant must be responsible for:
- Price the cost of different materials needed for various projects.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other related documents.
- Measure and value works done on site.
- Liaise with contractors and other professionals such as engineers, architects etc. to undertake works at site.
- Select and or source construction materials for University works.
- Perform other functions as may be directed by the Director of Works and Estates Management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
An Applicant must hold:
- Have an MPhil or a research master’s degree in Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics/Quantity Surveying or related field.
- Be a professional member of Ghana Institution of Surveyors or a recognised professional body.
- Have a minimum of six (6) years post qualification experience in a reputable practicing firm, industry, commerce and public service.
- Be computer literate and conversant with quantity surveying software.
- Show clear evidence of the ability to hold schedules without supervision.
- Have handled projects independently.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.