Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Senior Electrical Assistant
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
An Applicant must be responsible for:
- Develop standard technical specifications and basic engineering drawings.
- Service and maintain electrical systems.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lightings in University buildings/facilities.
- Inspect and install electrical fixtures and fittings in University buildings/facilities;
- Liaise with contractors and other professionals such as engineers, architects etc. to undertake electrical works at site.
- Perform other functions as may be directed by the Director of Works and Estates Management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
An Applicant must hold:
- Have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience in a reputable practicing firm, industry, commerce and public service.
- Be computer literate and conversant with Electrical Engineering software.
- Show clear evidence of ability to hold schedules with less supervision.
- Be a membership of a relevant recognised professional body will be added advantage.
- Have completed the mandatory National Service and have a certificate to that effect.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.