Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Senior Architect Assistant:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
An Applicant must be responsible for:
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development;
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents;
- Design and document building projects;
- Liaise with contractors and other professionals such as engineers, architects etc to undertake architectural works at site;
- Consult with University Management through the Director of Works and Physical Development to determine building requirements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
An Applicant must hold:
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Architecture or related field.
- Have a minimum of two years post qualification experience in a reputable practicising firm, industry, commerce and public service;
- Ability to use Architectural softwares such as AutoCAD, SketckUp, ArchiCAD, etc.
- Show clear evidence of ability to hold schedules with less supervision;
- Membership of a relevant recognized professional body will be added advantage
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.