Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Junior Library Assistant:
For appointment to the rank of Junior Library Assistant, the candidate must:
- Have served as a Library Assistant in a university or an analogous institution for at least four (4) continuous years. OR
- Hold a good first degree in Information Studies, Information Science, Library Science/Studies or their equivalents from an accredited University or Institution.
- Have completed the mandatory National Service and have a certificate to that effect.
- Have, at least, two (2) years post-bachelor degree relevant working experience, preferably in public service or institution.
- be computer literate.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.