Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Principal Auditing Assistant:
For appointment to the grade of Principal Auditing Assistant, the applicant must:
- Hold a good first degree awarded by a recognised institution and must have served as a Senior Auditing Assistant in a University or analogous institution for at least five (5) years, or in any reputable organisation for at least six (6) years. Evidence of ongoing professional studies in ICA-GH or ACCA is an added advantage. OR
- Hold HND Accountancy awarded by a recognised institution and must have served as a Senior Auditing Assistant in a University or analogous institution for at least eight (8) years, or in any reputable organization for at least ten (10) years. Evidence of ongoing professional studies in ICA-GH or ACCA is an added advantage.
- show clear evidence of ability to hold schedule(s) without supervision.
- be analytical, critical, result oriented, innovative and visionary.
- possess excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- have strong IT skills and familiarity with at least 1 Accounting and Audit software.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.