Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Senior Auditing Assistant:
For appointment to the grade of Senior Auditing Assistant, the applicant must:
- Hold a good first degree awarded by a recognized institution and must have served as Auditing/Accounting Assistant in a University or analogous institution for at least four (4) years, or in any reputable organization for at least five (5) years. OR
- Hold HND Accountancy awarded by a recognised institution and must have served as an Auditing Assistant in a University or analogous institution for at least four (4) years, or in any reputable organization for at least six (6) years.
- Hold a final part of Accounting Technician Scheme of West Africa (ATSWA) formerly Ghana Accounting Technician (GAT) of ICA-GH, its equivalent or evidence of ongoing studies in ICA or ACCA will be an added advantage
- possess strong IT skills and familiarity with at least 1 Accounting and Audit software
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.